Hey, here's a place to post your greatest memory but it has to involve Tokio Hotel =)
Mine is definitely when I went to see them LIVE; 27/06/08. Best day/night of my life, in Barcelona. Thanks to my amazing parents; my dad took pictures and he has a picture of Tom when he's looking right into the camera and of course to my mom who took videos of some songs. Also thanks to my sister and best friend =) I had eye-contact with Tom, only for one second though but gosh, I nearly fainted XD lolol. I could go on forever... That day/night will forever stay in my heart♥
So sorry, I know I put this thread in the wrong section >.<
Last Edit: Nov 17, 2008 21:48:40 GMT 1 by Siimmii.
aww babes, I love youuu loads too Joanna :] (our convos on msn rock ;D) yeah, TH have also got me loadss of friends, friends for life and i love you all soo much on here. i have tonnes but my greatest one was the LIVE one
onw of my th related memories was on monday when i wwent camden and saw TH t-shirts and started screaming cuz i was so happy and had people starring at me and i was like yes im screaming about tokio hotel got a problem? lmao
And ofcourse discovering this forum and making amazing friends!
Seeing them live in Holland (Rotterdam) on 4.3.08 before Bill got sick! and nearly being run over by their tourbus and having Bill just wave from the window like nothing had happened. Also, seeing them in Liverpool on 6.11.08, getting Georg and Tom's autograph. And all the friends I've made around the country through liking them. The friends I have abroad too in France, Germany, Canada and US!
Post by nicolekaulitz on Nov 19, 2008 19:14:42 GMT 1
Going to see them in Germany, Dortmund 13.6.08 It was the best night of my life, thanks to my Dad taking me to Italy even thought the concert was cancelled, and then to Germany. The atmosphere at the gig was amazing, I'd love to live it all over again all the time.
And of course meeting all your guys who have made the no TH in the UK bearable ^.^
gosh-this could become longer. I don't want to boast with what I've done TH related...just my memories I love and I hope you will have opportunitites to have more as well!
1) soltau-first concert- I was hooked from there on, even more. 2)meeting some girls from near me who are/were fans.2 of them are some of my closest friends now 3)concert in Bremen.camping with the girls for a night,2nd row but went in the back because of the fighting, my friends catching Georgs water bottle and a plektrum<3 3)concert in Köln-nice acquitances reserving space for us in the queue =) 4)concert in Essen-waiting for 34 hours and having one of the best times of my life 1st section again :] and a great atmosphere 5)being at the red carpet at the comets-never had been so close <3 6)other memories -having days I will never forget 7)concerts in Dortmund and Njimegen-seeing some fellow fans I got to know-having soooooo much fun 8)EMAs and meeting all of you who were there.seeing the boys here in the UK.
I love how my life changed because of this band! I'm different, muche more responsible, know many more people I love and I know you. I mean that's awesome.... I learned to organise myself,complete journeys on my own,plan,be responsible for my friends ( back when they weren't 18^^),be more open, I even became more self-confident =)
Becoming a member here, and becoming friends with Aerrow and Amiee. Aerrow coming to mine, getting stoned and drunk and singing along to TH. The first meet-up! (Especially going down on one knee to present Claire with her Pink Cava.) Looking utterly awful on THTV. The second 'meet' in Liverpool. The Pap running back to us to ask if they'd snapped TH. Bitching about them going around the back, and the women who talked to us everytime they came out and feeling bad for us. Then telling us the next morning that they gave them evils over dinner. LOL. Meeting Dana and playing 'throw the balloon' in the hotel room and watching phone jacker. SEEING The boys in the flesh! And getting a few pictures, as well as autographs off of Gustav, Georg and Bill. Putting the TH balloon and sweets in TH's car. TH winning Headliner, finding out rick astley won BAE and drawing on the back of fliers that 'Rick Astley is a hairy ball bag with a tiny cock' and drawing a second drawing of Tom as a c*ck for Claire. Putting MORE fliers with writings on them, and a few of my drawings (Including one of Tom as a c*ck) in TH's car the last day. Bill saying "morning" at 4:30PM.
- First time i saw them on TV then decided to look them up on the internet. Fortunately finding all of you amazing people to share my obsession with
- Tokio Hotel being in Sugar magazine twice
- Winning a signed CD from when they were here and did little promo. (There were only 2 CD's - I voted like a freak, When i say that i mean i entered like over 700 times and getting put behind in college for putting of my work xD)
- Watching Zimmer 483 DVD while i was ill made me heaps better
- Seeing the guys in Liverpool
- Meeting all of you, well some of you in Liverpool
- Gustav signing my arm after i shoved it in front of him realizing i was actually seeing them (I was still in shock through out that and squeeled all the way to the car much to my parents dismay xD )
- My friend agreeing to come to a gig, When they do one and we have money..(Correction i WILL have the money)
- Getting my TH toy from Maccie Ds
- Meeting a friend well making a friend from Italy via YouTube. And Tbh she's amazing and really cool
Post by tokiohoteluk on Nov 20, 2008 15:29:19 GMT 1
I have many memories of TH and TH related things. Especially meeting some of my friends through the street team - that will always, always be special to me. And the meet-ups and you guys. Always going to be things that I will remember and be impressed by....the sheer determination and love that UK fans have for this band. However, two stand out moments with the band...maybe three...LOL...
1) Being the first fan (maybe even first person that understood the importance of it) to see Bill's Freiheit tattoo. Feeling like a knob for not even being sure I was seeing something new, therefore not asking him about it. Coming back and telling the street team about it and being called a liar all over the internet until Bravo finally reported it. LOL.
That was one exclusive the THUKST got that blew the fandom out of the water! Haha.
2) Watching the entire band dissolve into hysterical giggles during the interview I conducted. I will always be thankful to be one of the few fans that got to see TH in an unscripted and relaxed environment.
3) Being present at the unveiling of Tokio Hotel's FIRST English single release. First single in the UK and the first time they released an English single. They were handed CDs and 7" singles each and they were all very excited, especially Dunja who looked like she might cry. Aww.
Claire P.S. And, I guess, just having the bands attention on me for 45 minutes. That was...embarrassing, intimidating, nerve wracking....and I've never been more self-conscious in my life.