It's lovely to read through all the ST related memories. ;D Here are some of mine:
* rain, lots of rain (first contact with the ST): finding out about the scrapbook (to be given to the band before the June concert) one day before the deadline for participating and pm-ing Claire on Yabb to see if she would still except my page and waiting anxiously for a response, getting a yes, having to go to work until 10pm, working all night on my page, getting to the post office at 9am, having the guy behind the counter looking at me amused saying: did you walk all that way? - yes - In the pouring rain?! *looking down at my drenched self* - erm, yes - *looking at what I wanted to post* This must be important. *smiling*
* seeing the Street Teamers approach the queue before the concert thinking "oh, here they come" and getting some glow sticks *yay*
* can't remember when I added the myspace (but it was before I added the official band myspace) but signing up here after I got the bulletin about the forum
* Claire asking me to be a mod and me freaking out a bit and being unable to actually reply to her until the next day
* randomly pm-ing Anna because I had a Kerrang! related question and loving her and our chats/messages ever since
* meeting Claire for the first time and helping with last minute preparations for the first MU the night before (what a good laugh ;D); meeting her cats and hearing her say "Get off of Tom!" to one of them the morning of the MU and giggling about it to myself
* the first MU! It was so great to actually see TH fans and being part of all the fun and excitement
* meeting the other mods at the first MU: Razzle telling me off for wanting to shake her hand and pulling me into a hug; realizing that I saw Nash before - in London after the concert
* feeling helpless, desperate and scared of losing the ST several times, but never losing hope
* sometimes frustrating and sad but mostly hilarious and exciting skype conversations
* preparing Bill's care package (much needed fun and distraction from all the worrying)
*receiving a worried email from my sister who couldn't grasp what it actually was that got me so involved in Tokio Hotel and me trying to explain to her what the ST was about
* tons of fun at the second MU, just watching everybody being excited and enjoying themselves
* laughing so hard with the others after the MU that I had difficulty to breathe
* being able to get involved in promoting Tokio Hotel in the UK, fantastic ST projects and just being part of this amazing ST and its awesome people - you rock!
-Having a Polish girl come to my school and find a 'Tom' sticker in the back of her planner. -Going over to see my German family and seeing the Tokio Hotel pillow they had. -Going back to school, and listening to the first ever song i heard 'Schrei' -Going over to youtube and searching about them. -Getting my first ever tokio hotel poster from Natalia (without you i would of never of known of Tokio Hotel's exsistance.) -Joining tokiohotelfiction.com and reading some amazing stories. -Getting 'Schrei, schrei so laut du kannst, zimmer 483 and scream' CD's from Germany -Learning to speak German -Meeting some great friends and tokio hotel buddies -JOINING HERE XD -GOING TO THE TH UK MU << Seriously one of the best days of my life.
NOW -Waiting for the next meet-up, and for Bill to start singing again etc xD
Post by Mistress Snowy aka Yuki-sama on May 7, 2008 13:27:21 GMT 1
--> Being able to buy UK mags with TH in --> Buying the Ready Set Go single from HMV Wolves!! --> Converting people into TH fandom!! --> Joining this forum! --> I gots awsum noo fwends!! (deliberate bad spelling alert!) --> The MU --> The EMAs when TH actually won an award - I scared the living daylights out of my niece when I screamed (or more appropriately shouted very very loud) 'YES!!!' when they won! --> Finding people in college that I didn't even have to convert!! --> Finding out that Claire admires me for my honesty. ^-^
I've only ever had good memories of the ST, so yayses for THUKST!!!
Post by nicolekaulitz on May 8, 2008 17:49:16 GMT 1
- Finding out about TH but putting off listening to them - Finally listening to them and falling in love - Adding the Street Team on myspace before the Official Website - Posting on here loads and it being the first thing I'd log onto when I came on the PC. - Meeting loads of cool new people through TH - Going to France and telling my dad I wont go home until I get a TH t-shirt - Going into my HMV and buying the only single there! - Being sick all week and the day of the EMAs but when Tokio Hotel won an award I was running around the house. - All the cool new people joining the board - Finding out I was going to Italy only for it to get cancelled, and going to Italy anyway and spending all my money in little news stands on TH stickers. - Becoming a MOD =D
- adding the street team on myspace and then about two weeks later realising i was part of a street team =D - getting all hyper about the lottery every time even though where i was never even came close to the numbers - jumping up and down in my living room when TH won the EMA =) - getting TH stuff for christmas (ohh that was a good feeling =D) - finally deciding to join the forum and thinking ever since "WHY didn't i do i sooner!?"