Loud and Proud Fan Action 24/8! Aug 18, 2009 1:13:43 GMT 1
Post by liz on Aug 18, 2009 1:13:43 GMT 1
Loud and Proud Email Fan Action!
Most of you will know by now that our ST leader Claire, recently resigned from the THUKST. You can read her full reasons why HERE , but the lack of information about the band's intention towards the UK was a main factor. We still have no clear idea when Humanoid will be released in the UK, if at all. Let alone whether they will ever return to play another gig here.
Constant attempts to bring the band back to the UK have so far failed, and as a result, not only have UK fans lost their beloved ST leader, but they are also beginning to lose hope.
We want you guys to stand up and once again make your voices heard, because the UK fans are not ready to give up the fight yet! With a new album, a new look, and a new tour on the way, never has the time been better than to let people know that we still want Tokio Hotel in the UK! We are still as Loud and Proud as ever!
So, what's the plan? We want you all to send an email to the fan email address, asking for information about Humanoid and the UK. Will it be released here? When will that release be? We want to let them know that the UK fans have been very patient, but as the rest of the world is eagerly awaiting the Humanoid release, we need some answers too!
PLEASE SEND YOUR EMAILS TO - firstname.lastname@example.org
ON - MONDAY AUGUST 24th
Guidelines for your email.
* don't make it too long ( otherwise it might not all get read )
* stay relevant ( keep distracting "fan-girly" comments to a minimum or out altogether )
* be polite - no unnecessary whining, don't be rude or even offensive as there is no need for it and only puts all the UK fans in a bad light. Remember, you're representing all UK fans with your mail!
* have "UK" in the subject line
* refer to Claire's letter of resignation
* in particular refer to or quote that she doesn't think we'll get a release for the new album in the UK
* ask about / request a CD release in the UK
* mention that the UK hasn't had a release in two years and never got one for Scream
* ask about / request a UK gig (maybe mention our efforts with owngig)
So, to sum up, please compose a polite, to the point email, asking about the future of Tokio Hotel and the UK. Use the above guidelines to help you with your mail. Then send the email to email@example.com on Monday, August 24th.
PLEASE NOTE THE DATE OF THIS ACTION HAS BEEN CHANGED TO MONDAY AUGUST 24TH.